When CHAZ E. first started with us, he was quite shy. He also was very raw and needed a lot of guidance, Chaz has really blossomed into a fantastic addition to the Breaking Grounds staff. No sooner does Chaz walk in, he now immediately starts his list of tasks. He absolutely loves cleaning, which makes him a great asset! He is confident in his job and has really begun to show his personality as well! Chaz happens to be a really funny and personable guy who has benefited from his employment. He loves his job and enjoys checking off his task list! Here are some facts about Chaz that are a glimpse into his personality.
- Do you have any brothers and/or sisters? One sister, one brother
- What is your favorite part of your job? Cleaning!
- Why do you like most about working here? Everyone is nice!
- What is your favorite food? Pizza
- What is your favorite drink at work? Frappe
- What is your favorite TV show? King of Queens, Home Improvements and Family Matters
- What is your favorite song? “Cry Me a River” by Justin Timberlake
- What is your favorite movie? Grownups
- What is your favorite snack? Popcorn
- Who is your hero? My Pop Pop
- What famous person would you like to be for a day? Adam Sandler
- Favorite video game? Call of Duty
- What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time? Listening to music and playing video games; Walking long walks at nighttime
- What is your favorite sports team? The Cowboys!
We need to work on the last one:)